Sunday 8 August 2010

The Bride will Fight Again in 2014

Most films today are made for money. I guess that's the drive of all the top dogs in the industry. But not many directors seem so passionate about film as Quentin Tarantino. When he makes a film, it's because he loves the genre. He wants to make it to make the audience exprience something that has been forgotton or because he wants to do something new. And it's this dedication that makes his films so coverted. Allot of people say "I can't for that film to come out." I liked Avatar. But I'd never say "I can't wait to see what James Camaron's next film is." I would however say that of Quentin. There are a few rumors in the air at the moment. The Shadow, Faster Pussycat, Kill! Kill! and Come Drink With Me to be a few. But the only film that is 100% is Kill Bill Vol 3. And I can't wait. The rumor is that Elle will be a blind samuri style villian. She and Sophie will raise Nikki Bell (Copperhead's daughter) and she'll be trained to take revenge on the woman that Killed her mother. "She deserves her revenge just as much as Beatrix did." Quentin said. I just can't wait.

1 comment: