Saturday 7 August 2010

X-Men: First Class

When I heard about this prequel project, I was initially alittle nervous. X-Men is no doubt my favourite Marvel franchise and I hate to see it done badly. I really enjoyed the X-Men movie spin off/prequel X-Men Origins: Wolverine but parts of it were asif the team hadn;t really researched the whole X-Men universe properly. But now that newcommer director Matthew Vaughn (Stardust, Kickass) is helming the project, I'm allot more hopeful. I'm not a huge fan of Matthew but I do know that he's recieving huge aclaim from critic and I know his reputation.

I'm also looking forward to seeing new characters to the silver screan from the comic pages like:
Emma Frost
Banshee
Havok
Darwin
Aswell as younger versions of recuring characters.

I really can't wait to hear more about this project and you can rest assure I'll be posting about it on here as soon as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment