Friday 6 August 2010

Inception

This was a film I was really looking forward to. Christopher Nolan's The Dark Night was widely concidered as a movie masterpiece. I thought it was pretentious and dragged like hell. I loved the look and idea of Inception and had to watch it.
Wow. This is 100% the most ambitious film I have ever seen. And it works. The stroyline is non-linear but still so easy to follow. It's strange universe is so well constructed that it has you going along with it. It wasn;t until I came out of the cinema that I thought "Wait, that's not even real." with a laugh in amazment.

I really think everyone should go and watch this film. It's not normally the kind of genre I'd watch but this one is a stand alone film. Seriously, watch it.

Here's the trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment