Friday 6 August 2010

Wish-list

Just to make the lives of those buying me a little something for my birthday and also for me to cross things off my list when I buy them, this is my WISHLIST.


Buffy The Vampire Slayer: The Long Way Home
Volume 1 to start of my collection.

Buffy The Vampire Slayer: No Future For You
Volume 2

Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Wolves At The Gate
Volume 3

Tales Of The Slayers
The past slayers collection

Tales of the Slayer
Tales of the Slayer
Book (Novel) One

Sin City: The Hard Goodbye
To begin my collection

Sin City: A Dame To Kill For
To Continue my collection

V For Vendetta
The film is amazing and I bet this would be even better.

Avatar: Art of the Animated Series
Because it's fantastic!!!

The Complete Lone Wolf And Cub DVD Boxset
Shogun Assassin is great, but this would be better.

Lady Snowblood: Blizzard from the Netherworld
Because Meiko Kaji is fantastic in the Female Prisoner Scorpion trilogy.

Lady Snowblood: Longsong of Vengeance
I'd like the sequel.

Bettlejuice
Because it's a classic and it's crazy that I don't already have it.


Cherry From Planet Terror
The only character missing from my collection.

 
 The Huge Grindhouse Poster!
Just look at it!

61cm x 91.5cm Maxi Poster Frame
I already have one, but I need more than that!

A Pug
Like I need to explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment