Friday 6 August 2010

Resident Evil Afterlife

This is trailer #2 for Resident Evil: Afterlife.



I love the Resident Evil films. I'm also a fan of the games (not as big a fan as one of my friends, but still a fan) but the films are kind of a movie version paradox to the game universe. Paul W. S. Anderson, husband of Resident evil star Milla Jovovich and directer of this and the previous two installments of the movie franchise has been labled by many crittics as a bad director. I must admit, if you compare Resident Evil to other films, it's kind of pants. But that's not why you watch this kind of film, is it!

The third film, Resident Evil: Extinction was only alright. I was quite disappointed to be honest at how boring it was. But now I'm hearing stories of how pants this fourth film is. Apparently at Comic-Con 2010, Milla and Paul unvieled a clip of the film and during this clip viewers where practically booing. Then Milla, after previously boasting at how good the clip was, stated something along the lines of "That's not the clip I was thinking of".

I don;t know what to think to be honest. The trailer looks great. I just hope it's not cleverly made to look great using the best of crap footage. Here's hoping not.

No comments:

Post a Comment